Hus Ski / Diablo DVDs are Ready!

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Hus Ski / Diablo DVDs are Ready!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 am

Hi all,

I'm very proud to be able to tell you that the DVD's are ready. The DVD represents over a year of activity to acquire the rare Promotional 8mm Film Footage along with hundreds of pictures all put together in a professionally made DVD that is all about Hus Skis and Diablos. I know you will enjoy it.

The DVD includes:

- A presentation of all the Hus Ski and Diablo Models
- The Hus Ski Promotional Film
- The Diablo 500 Promotional Film
- The Dialbo 502/3 Promotional Film
- Hus Ski and Diablo Get Togethers at Horicon, Waconia, Chalk River, Toad Harbor and Naubenway
- A presentation of all your Hus Skis and Diablos (if you sent me pictures over the years)
- A presentation of a Diablo 500 restoration.
- and a few odds and ends

So grab a bucket of popcorn and your favorite beverage, because this DVD is well over an hour of fun. The cost is $20 which includes shipping and proceeds support the website. You can contact me at bschoblaska@new.rr.com for details. For those whom email addresses I have, I will be sending you an email with details.

Thanks all for making this a great site :D

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

dflower23

Re: Hus Ski / Diablo DVDs are Ready!

Post by dflower23 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 pm

I am very interested in dvd.

Post by 444 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Just watched the DVD, Great Stuff!! Thanks Bruce

chocolatecoco

Post by chocolatecoco » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm

My wife and I also just watched the DVD. Both of us would like to thank everyone who was involved with this DVD. Awesome job on making the DVD.
Thanks again.
Doug

tweivoda

Post by tweivoda » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 pm

I picked up my copy from Bruce at Antigo. We watched it Sunday night. Its the best $20 I've spent in a long time.

Husski3

Post by Husski3 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:21 am

I just finished watching the Hus-ski /Diablo DVD [twice]and was very happy with it.Seeing your pictures is really cool.I was wondering why the Hus-ski promo was cut down from almost 15 minutes to 4 minutes? My Hus-ski promo is 15 minutes long and shows all Hus-ski accessories as well as the many uses of these machines [hunting,trapping,hauling firewood and utility work] as well as having fun in the snow.It also shows them being unloaded from a stationwagon and loaded into a small plane :o
Keep up the excellent work.
Ken[HUSSKI3] :D