8/10/08 Sleddin in the UP chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
8/10/08 Sleddin in the UP chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Hi all,

Checking in to say hi to everyone and see how snow conditions are around the Hus Ski / Diablo world. Yesterday, the Green Bay, Wisconsin area dug out from an 8" snow storm. That gives us a good foot of heavy snow in the area. Another few days after hunting is done, they should be opening the trails soon after.

Up in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, there is lots of snow in the snow belt area. A group of 8 of us are heading up bright and early tomorrow morning to the Curtis area for a weekend of sleddin. We all 8 are Yamaha guys, so when we ride, there is a blur of blue flying by. I'll report more when we get back.

The Waconia Get Together is heating up. Ron E is making plans with the Waconia Team and Hotel Reservations are being made by members. For those of you far away, I'm sorry you can't make it. But maybe we can do this in your area some year. While at the Get Together, I plan to take lots of pictures and hopefully someone in the group has a good program to put a CD together to share to everyone. If someone coming would like to tackle that, let me know.

Take care all,

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

devil dog

Re: 8/10/08 Sleddin in the UP chat

Post by devil dog » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Hey, Mike from NH here, was 55 F degrees today and raining on bare ground! Just rebuilt the little Tillotson on my 200-A and need to put a new shutoff on fuel tank and should be good to go- when we get some snow. :roll:

Barrie2777

Re: 8/10/08 Sleddin in the UP chat

Post by Barrie2777 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:15 pm

You may be in time for the HUS-SKI weekend on Feb 7 th.