new diablo owner

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
swen
new diablo owner

Post by swen » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 pm

my family and i just got back from eau claire wisc. after picking up a diablo from bruce, it was everything he said and more! we are getting excited about restoring it. I think we will start that next year :D my mom forgot to take a picture of me and bruce so we will have to get together again sometime... I will start posting some pictures of our new addition to the family as soon as one of my daughters shows me how.!

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: new diablo owner

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Hello Matt,

Welcome to the wonderful community of Hus Ski and Diablo enthusiasts. We look forward to pictures and hearing about your experiences as a new owner. Many rewards are on their way.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

snocatpete

Re: new diablo owner

Post by snocatpete » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Like Bruce said, welcome to the wonderful world of hus ski and diablo enthusiasts. But beware.... it always starts with just one machine but really, one is never enough! Next thing you know, the family car is in the driveway and the garage is full of hus skis and diablos. My wife Joan will attest to that (right Bruce??)
Lots of luck restoring your machine. I am sure you will enjoy it.
Peter