New to the forum, Here is my Hus Ski

A place to ask all your questions about Hus Skis or just a great place to spread a little of that Yellow Pride.
ehadams
New to the forum, Here is my Hus Ski

Post by ehadams » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:42 pm

I wanted to say what a great resource this site appears to be. I found the site by accident when looking for some info on another sled. Then I started to see the site and the bug to work on the one that we have has started to set in. I need to get a couple of other projects out of the way then I will turn my attention to the Hus Ski.

I want to verify that the Hus Ski that we have gotten from My Wife's Grandfather is a 600. In looking at the pictures that I have seen I think it is a 65 hus ski 600 with the twin tracks. I can not see the serial number sticker.

Where do I get manuals and specs for this model?

Thanks I look forward to learning a lot more about these.

Eric

Here are some pictures. I can't pull the hood open as I built a shelf over it to protect it in the shed.

I have to add pictures later of the tow behind as it is overhead in the attic.

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: New to the forum, Here is my Hus Ski

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Hello Eric and welcome to the forum.

When we built the site several years ago, it was just for the reason you mention. We surely hope people see the site, gather the information they need, and pull these Hus Skis and Diablo off the shelf and put them back on the snow. We will look forward to more pictures as you begin your quest.

Regarding your Hus Ski, it is the un-mistakable 600 with twin tracks. A favorite (but aren't they all :lol: ). I have a copy of the manual, but Barrie has even better copies so I would suggest getting a hold of him. You can send him a message through the forum here.

Until later, take care:

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX