3rd Annual Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together 2010

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
3rd Annual Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together 2010

Post by Go Go Diablo » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi all,

It's time to start thinking about where to meet in 2010 for our 3rd Annual Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together. We are looking for suggestions for locations and dates and will begin to post the suggestions as they come in.

As of now, we have two suggestions:
- Naubenway, Northern Michigan at the Top of the Lake Vintage Snowmobile Museum Feb 19 & 20.
- At the ASCOA Winter Meet in Antigo, Wisconsin.

If you have suggestions, please email them to me or post them here.

Thanks all,

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: 3rd Annual Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together 2010

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm

We are taking votes on where to meet for our 3rd Annual Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together. Our choices are:

The Spencer, Wisconsin Stomp Swampers Snowmobile Show on January, 30th.

The Antique Snowmobile Club of America (ASCOA) winter meet in Antigo, Wisconsin Feb 12th - 14th.

The Top of the Lake Museum in Naubinway, Upper Michigan Feb 19th - 21st.

If there is even a slight chance you might come this year, email me with your vote by the end of this month. Thanks all,

Bruce

Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi all,

Looks like Antigo is the popular choice for a place to meet this year. I have been in touch with the organizers of the event and they tell me we are surely welcome to join in their festivities, but we are also welcomed to ride the local trails around Antigo. As long as we are a registered member of the ASCOA ($20 if you need to register), then their insurance covers us at the event and on the trails. No registrations or Wisconsin Trail Permits required. I would presume as a group, we would like to take a trail ride and I'll arrange a short trip through the Antigo Area with several stops along the way.

The question is - how many Hus Skis and Diablos can we get on the trail at one time? This is going to be awesome.

More to come, but for now, mark the date and start thinking snow! If you have any questions, shoot me an email.

Bruce
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Just an update on the arrangements. Todd writes:

If have interests in riding this would an organized Friday night ride with a local snowmobile club. Make sure your lights are functioning. Sleds will be judged Saturday before 1:00 Rally. There will be an area to display sleds. As you know your group will be required to join the ASCOA to participate in our activities, ride, show, rally etc. There is a trail which comes to the motel connected to county trail system. Antigo is located on a large potato field flats. Look forward to see you then Bruce, got further ??? call me 715-623-2115

FEBRUARY 12, 13, 14 ANTIGO, WI
ASCOA WINTER MEETING Antigo, WI Holiday Inn Express 2400 Neva Drive/HWY 45 N. 715-627-7500 reservations mention attending ASCOA event for discount rate! One or two nights, no minimum.
Friday night cracker barrel visiting session and night ride.
Saturday 9:00AM Club meeting, 1:00 Snowmobile Rally Drags, Oval, Obstacle Course, Hill Climb. Evening Dinner is catered and Awards with guest speaker Tom Anderson.
Those staying at Holiday Inn Express enjoy a "Hot Breakfast." and all other express extra pools etc.,.
Todd Koehn 715-623-2115

Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks all and hope to see a bunch of you there.

Bruce
Yamaha 600 SX