A-1 Swap & Show New Lothrop, MI

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
A-1 Swap & Show New Lothrop, MI

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 pm

I'm going to the A-1 Swap and Show on November 5th and 6th this year. They are featuring a '"Maple Leaf Reunion" of Canadian Made Snowmobiles. The featured sleds are Hus Skis and Diablos along with some others. You can see more at a1swapandshow.com

Anyone else going?

If you are looking for Diablo or Hus Ski parts or sleds, I could bring them along and meet you there.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: A-1 Swap & Show New Lothrop, MI

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi all,

Back from a beautiful day at the A1 Swap Meet. The day started with the US and Canadian National Anthems. Now that's a good way to start any day. Swappers were pulling in at day light and many were there from the day before. This was one of the smaller swap meets I've ever been too, but I walked away with more than I have found at many other meets. This event was Vintage focused and although I did not find Diablo or Hus Ski parts, I found some good motor and clutch parts. Also met up with a number of people with common interests and met a few new Hus Ski and Diablo owners. Well worth the trip.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX