Gettin the Itch!!

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
ljhuuki
Gettin the Itch!!

Post by ljhuuki » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:32 pm

I know summer comes and goes quick but now that the Hus Skis are just sitting there straring us in the face I am getting more and more pumped up to get out on them. Anyone else??? I know you are STEVO!

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: Gettin the Itch!!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Steve,

I've got the itch like I've been rolling around in the poison ivy. With the Workshop coming next weekend and all the work I've been doing around the shop to get ready, I'm dreaming of Diabloing in my sleep and what sweet dreams they are.

The goal - have at least one if not two restorations complete by December 1st. I plan on riding as much as I can in early snow this year in case we have another abrupt end to the winter like last year. Also, it's almost time to start thinking about a Winter Meeting place for our 4th Annual Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together. So much to do with so little time it seems.

Hang in there. Winter is on the way!

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

ljhuuki

Post by ljhuuki » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 pm

That's what i'm screamin Bruce! You will have to let us know where the get together this year will be so we can hopefully make arrangements to come since we'll have two rebuilt Hus Skis.

Rock

Post by Rock » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm

I've had the itch ever since i park the Hus-skie's last winter. Now that all the Hus-skie's are working good i'll be able to riding with the kids this year. I've been waiting a long time to get on a Diablo so this year i should be OK with the 503.

I should have my 1960 Autoboggan in about 3 weeks. I really hope that i will be able to ride this machine . The wife ain't to happy about this purchase OH WELL :D

Take Care
Rock
Hus-ski 200A
65 Snowbug
73 Olympique 300
71 Snow Cruiser
196? Rat Hus-ski