Owner ship

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Rock
Owner ship

Post by Rock » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi all

After bying the Hus-ski600 i wen't to the MTO to register this machine under my name. The only serial # i had was the engine #. So with this number the 600 was registered to a Mr Young and not the person that i bought it from. I was able to contact Mr Young and explain him my situation and told him that the Hus-ski was still under his name after all those years.

Mr Young registered the Hus-ski in Dec 1987. After 8 years he sold this machine and that guy sold it to another guy and so on and so on. After many new owners nobody had register the machine to their name. I guess i was lucky to found the owner of the machine and was able to ask him to sent me his papers .

:D I hope that next week will be able to put the Hus-ski under my name.

Take care
Rock
Hus-ski 200A
65 Snowbug
73 Olympique 300
71 Snow Cruiser
196? Rat Hus-ski

bottomsupduckclub

Re: Owner ship

Post by bottomsupduckclub » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 pm

That's sure different than here in Wisconsin. Usually all we have to do is take the serial number into the DNR & they don't even blink a eye when we say we don't have the registration card. I guess they figure something that old probably it doesn't really make much differance.

Hope all works out for you.

BOTTOMS UP :D
69 Diablo "503"
72 Kitty cat
74 JD 295s (1 1/2X)
7? Jdx8
81 Spitfire
80 Liquifire CUSTOM
94 Indy
94 XCR 440