4/25/08 It's a Friday Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
4/25/08 It's a Friday Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi all, Bruce checking in here. Another week and another Friday.

Lots of stuff going on in the Schoobytwo world this day. Getting ready to build a garage (too much Diablo stuff around). Planning to make it the Diablo Central of North America. Set it up so I can recondition a sled without all the headaches I have now working in my small garage. Big enough to store all the parts and machines I have to better serve the Diablo Community.

I received in the mail today a Hirth engine manual for the 503 motor (the 191R). For those that bought the technical packet and want this too, let me know and I'll toss a copy in the mail to you.

Also got some parts in from Mcmaster like hood hinge rod and track splice rod. Trying to make that available for people who just need a small piece rather than buying in bulk. I'll be adding it to the "Parts you run around looking for" page on the web site.

I'm making up six banners and have them at the printers now. They will be 18" by 24" red duck cloth with the "Go Go Diablo" decal on them. Should look pretty cool on the wall in the garage. Also will be making some more Custom Covers too very soon.
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Barrie2777

Re: 4/25/08 It's a Friday Chat

Post by Barrie2777 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 pm

I always hate buying parts from someone who can't tell you how much they want. They always want more than you offer. I find that dealers in vintage parts are most often this way.

Barrie2777

Post by Barrie2777 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:48 pm

The tin which he doesn't know where it goes is an interesting part to have NOS. I just didn't imagine anyone having it.

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:07 pm

That item is what you were looking for though, right?

Also, the 444 seat response you sent back confused me a little. So did those seats come from the factory with golden piping or not?
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX