Everyone Check In!

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Everyone Check In!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 pm

It's amazing how things slow down concerning Vintage Sledding this time of year. Even on this forum, things become a little boring.

So just for a little fun, everyone that signs in and adds a simple comment to this post between now and Friday will get entered for a little prize drawing.

Come on all - Check in and be heard!

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

gearhead

Re: Everyone Check In!

Post by gearhead » Mon May 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi Bruce
I've noticed the same thing. It seems like it just died off with the snow. Good to hear from you!! Think YELLOW!!!
Kevin

tweivoda

Post by tweivoda » Mon May 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Bruce, Checking in with the latest on the 503 starter issue. I will pick it up tomorrow. Hopefully the issue is resolved.

What is the latest on a Summer get together at the Shoblaska estate?

Terry,

Rock

Post by Rock » Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi all

Pretty boring when the snow is all gone and we have to put our vintage snowmobile away. Still having trouble with my 503. The gas won't get to the carb. I've tried everything but still can't get it running . My choice of snowmachine is still the Hus-ski's

HUS-SKI FOR EVER

Take care all

Rock
Hus-ski 200A
65 Snowbug
73 Olympique 300
71 Snow Cruiser
196? Rat Hus-ski

Jano

Post by Jano » Tue May 04, 2010 7:33 am

Hi all,
same here, I find the forum very quiet these days. I keep checking it out but not much going on. I was all exited yesterday to read about the 500 and 502 similarities you posted Bruce. This winter will be special for me and I can't wait to try out my ''new'' Hus-Ski. I have the summer off with many projects in sight and hopefully a visit to the Bruce Estate where new friends will certainly be made. Have a good summer everyone.

Jano

devil dog

Post by devil dog » Tue May 04, 2010 10:08 am

Hi Bruce, Hi, thanks for creating such a great site and tons of great repros that brings these things back to life. I feel like every time I visit this site I get a prize of great information. I wish I lived closer to you and your shop. Northern NH got snow a week ago (a foot in the mountains) but now we are getting summer. I want to glue skins on skis now that it is warm enough to do it outside and then get some plywood and put a nice seat or two together. Thanks, Mike.

Roy Teske

Post by Roy Teske » Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 am

Hi everyone! I still check the site on a daily basis to see what's up. My wife has me doing all kinds of things around the house. I like winter better when I can ride my diablo. It sits in the garage on stands waiting for me to get at needed repairs. I'll be ready by the time the snow flies again.

Toad Harbor Club

Post by Toad Harbor Club » Tue May 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi Folks

We are putting the boats in the lake in upstate NY now.... Have to walk by my Hus Ski 444 in the garage everyday though and look forward to riding the ol' girl in the white stuff again.

Looking to make some upgrades this summer with some sneaky additions to make mine the "fastest" in our little Hus Ski gang...more to follow.

Enjoy your summer everyone! :D

myoldhus-ski

Post by myoldhus-ski » Tue May 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi all I too check the site daily. Hoping to get my 600 running again, but it may take awhile. Thanks for all the info I find here. Jim

gorm

Post by gorm » Tue May 04, 2010 7:56 pm

We may get some snow tonight on the prairies. Too cold to ride motorcycle and no snow. I am slowly poking away at repairs to the diablo. TaKe care.

Garth in Regina, Sask.