9/5/09 A good day Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
9/5/09 A good day Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi all,

It's been a beautiful 10 days or so here in Wisconsin. Every day has been sunny with highs in the upper 70's and lows down in the upper 40's to 50's. Outlook for the next 4 days is the same. Wow. Can't beat that.

My Saturday was a great Diablo day. I drove down to McFarland and visited with Mike N. He showed me his vintage Ski Doos and some other sleds. Mike and I are trading Diablos. He had a 503 to give and wanted a 500 to restore. The 503 is on the trailer and the 500 will be delivered next weekend.

Then I stopped by and visited with one of the Gaffney Brother's ( from the Hus Ski / Diablo Gaffney Family Website ). After a nice chat and looking over Pat's Diablos, he mentioned he wanted to sell two. Next thing you know, I had three Diablos on the trailer. Pat sold me a 502 and a 503. All three are good candidates for restoration.

After that, I stopped by our upohlsterer and we discussed the new seat covers. I know some of you are being patient waiting for new seat covers, but hopefully we are only a month out to reproducing a heat pleated seat cover that should replicate the original seat cover. Hang tight if you are looking for a seat cover this fall.

Then an uneventful ride on the way home pulling the beauties on the trailer.

All in all, a very good day.
100_4544.JPG
100_4544.JPG (47.4KiB)Viewed 1222 times
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX