3/20/08 Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
3/20/08 Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Hi all. Anyone around tonight?

Added lots of cool things to the site tonight. Ski making details from Barrie. Sharing opinions on the prototype designs. Some other cool pictures on Frank's page (a Hus Ski Hauler)!

Also starting to get responses about the Diablo / Hus Ski get together. Right now I'd say there are 6 to 8 of us wanting to get together, some bringing friends or family members too.
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

cdnprairie

Re: 3/20/08 Chat

Post by cdnprairie » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi Guys

Checked the updates. Keep up the great work Bruce.I think my contact at Hirth may check out the site. Some interesting ideas on the prototype. Some of the info the fellow from west states seems plausible based on altitude and snow conditions. Would take less power to turn without the bogie system. Ken

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi Ken,

Wow, for a guy that does not have a Diablo or a Hus Ski, you sure are involved. Just think how much fun you would have if you had one for yourself? I know what your thinking - don't rub it in.

Bruce
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:12 pm

Ok all, I'm out for the night.

I've sent an email to you all about the get together. Hoping some of you can come.

Take Care,

Bruce :roll:
Yamaha 600 SX

cdnprairie

Post by cdnprairie » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:14 am

Ouch!!! Yes, I have been lookin for awhile, but since hooking up with you and your site tweeked my interest further. Doing a little research to assist you and the site is great.
The search goes on!