3/18/08 Chat - Making plans for an outing

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
3/18/08 Chat - Making plans for an outing

Post by Go Go Diablo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi all - Bruce here.

If you are on between 8 and 9, have a great chat. I'll be out picking up a relative from the airport and be getting back around 9, so I'll check in then.

Dave, I think you wanted to talk about the get together next month. I've gotten two responses. Ken from Leona and Mike from McFarland are interested. My cousins also mentioned they may come. It's early yet, so I expect a few more will be interested between now and the end of March, so I believe the get together is a go as far as I'm concerned. Lets start making plans.

I'll be getting some new stuff on the site tonight if the PC cooperates. Some pictures of Hus Skis from a new visitor, windshields on Hus Skis and one from a Diablo. Cool stuff. Also figured out a way to save the pictures people send me into smaller files so they don't take up so much room on the web site. It's the same process for saving a picture so you can add it to your name (see my photo in the upper right).

Talk soon,
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

bottomsupduckclub

Re: 3/18/08 Chat - Making plans for an outing

Post by bottomsupduckclub » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Anyone who plans on attending our gathering, I'd like to know what anyone would like to do?? I'm thinking alittle show & tell, then mabe some brats & stuff for lunch. Anyone care to add/subtract to this plan ;)
69 Diablo "503"
72 Kitty cat
74 JD 295s (1 1/2X)
7? Jdx8
81 Spitfire
80 Liquifire CUSTOM
94 Indy
94 XCR 440

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: 3/18/08 Chat - Making plans for an outing

Post by Go Go Diablo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Dave,

If you are offering the place (the Bottomsupduckclub), tell us a little about it. Is there a place we can grill out? How about getting out of the weather if it does not cooperate? Is there a parking lot? Can alcohol be drank (not that that is needed, but we should know that up front so we don't break any rules)?

My thoughts are to have a cookout, show & tell, and anything else that sounds like fun for an afternoon. I can offer to pick up hamburgers and brats. Then everyone can bring a dish to pass.
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX