2/28/09 Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
2/28/09 Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi all,

Just a note to too all that I will be out for a week on vacation. I do not know if I will have access to email while gone.

For new forum registrations, I apologize but I will not be able to activate new accounts until I return. Thank you for your patients. For all those new members that have joined in the last few weeks, the interest in our forum has grown significantly lately, so thanks to each of you for joining us.

On a Diablo note, Larry A from Rougn Noranda, Quebec is the proud new owner of a fresh 502 restoration and another 502 project for next summer. Larry will be getting his Diablos next weekend and hopes to get some miles on them before the flowers start to pop out of the snow.

When I get back, we will be sending a seat pattern out to see if the heat pleated design can be reproduced (thanking Barrie for the contact he provided). If it can, we will get several seat covers made and have them available. The next batch of belts is on it's way. Also, we are making progress getting the Diablo Nacelle Cover (hood scoop) reproduced and hope to have news on that soon.

Take care care and GoGoDiablo,

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX