12/03/08

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Barrie2777
12/03/08

Post by Barrie2777 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Just thought I might start a chat tonight as all is quiet on the western front.

Snow has been falling for a week but accumulation is small. Rain in the forcast.

Painting on my Diablo tractors is to the "black" stage. Epoxy primer is finished. Red paint to come soon. I want to put on those decals and the chrome that I had done through Bruce. One of the largest snowmobile collectors in Quebec was here on the weekend (brought me another Diablo). He was amazed with the quality of the chroming. If you want to see his collection his web site is under "Quebecsnowtours.ca/collection". Pierre has also written a book on the History of snowmobiling but unfortunately the english version is not done yet.

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: 12/03/08

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi Barrie,

Thanks for checking in to chat. Here in Wisconsin, the snow is falling. Three separate snowfalls in the last two weeks has about 6 to 8" of snow on the ground. More to come this weekend. Winter is officially here.

Excitement is starting to heat up for the gathering at Waconia. A block of rooms at the hotel is reserved and Ron E is working with the Waconia team to prepare for a Hus Ski / Diablo intrusion. Speaking of Waconia, Barrie - I need one of those big Hus Ski banners you have for the meeting. When you get a chance, shoot me an email.

Take care all,

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX