11/2/08 Heat Shields, Rubber Tires and Visiting Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
11/2/08 Heat Shields, Rubber Tires and Visiting Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Hi all,

Another weekend, another chance to drive around and get some good stuff done regarding Diablos.

Last Wednesday before the trip, I was able to pick up re-produced heat shields for the 502 ($55) and top motor mounts for the 500 ($30). They are like the other parts which are powder painted and look fantastic. They are available if people need them.

On Friday, I went back to Art's Snowmobile up in Cornell, Wisconsin and found a good track, some carb parts and a bunch of gas caps for the 502 and 503. Rene and Andrew from up in Kapuskasing, Ontario wanted one chromed, so we did that and it was good to find some more to chrome ($45) if anyone wants one. Of course, it's always good to give me your original in the trade.

On Saturday I met up with Brian at Pro Tool and Plastic and he gave me the sample bogie tires. I stretched one on tonight and they are also fantastic. I'll be placing an order with Brian and if anyone wants/needs bogies, they are $6 each.

On the way home, I met up with Randy and Theresa up in Big Lake, Minnesota and we talked Diablos and Hus Skis for almost 2 hours. A very nice and enthusiastic couple that will be at Waconia this year.

Take care all and until later - Go Go Diablo!
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX