10/11/08 Address Lable Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
10/11/08 Address Lable Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Hi all,

It was a beautiful day in Wisconsin. The leaves are changed but still hanging on. The weather was warm and sunny. A good day to finish up some Diablo parts painting on the 500 and 502 restoration.

Again, we have some new members this week and I'm getting emails from new people. The forum has a lot of people looking around but not too many people posting questions, comments or just plain talking. When you see a post from some of these new members, try and help out best you can and show them our support.

Speaking of support, I got a letter from Mike N in McFarland, Wisconsin and he had a custom made return address label on the envelope. It was very neat. He made some for me and will make some for you too if interested. I'll put them on the "Accessories" page this evening.

Bruce
Adress Lable Diablo.JPG
Adress Lable Diablo.JPG (30.69KiB)Viewed 1383 times
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Rock

Re: 10/11/08 Address Lable Chat

Post by Rock » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 pm

Hello

The leafs in Kap has been changing colors for the past month. Almost all leaves are already gone. At around 8:00 pm it's dark. We had hail this week. Can't wait to have that snow.

I was suppose to work on my other 500 this month but decide to wait till next March. I'm pretty bum about it but I have to take care of a few things first.

I'm having a big super tomorrow with my kids and grand kids for Thanks Giving . Hope that it will be sunny and not rain like we hade last week.

Take care
Hus-ski 200A
65 Snowbug
73 Olympique 300
71 Snow Cruiser
196? Rat Hus-ski