Hello Everyone!

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Hello Everyone!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

It's the dog days of summer and it's 90 degrees today with the dew point arising quickly. Seems like a good time to come down to the coolness of the basement and reach out and say Hi. :D

Covid? Not even going to talk about it. Looking forward to the Hus Ski 60th in Lachute in January. Hope many of you can make it. Life around here is mostly doing property clean-up after the area was logged this past winter. I bought a Kioti Tractor with attachments to help with this effort. Sure has been a good tractor to date. Got another couple of weeks yet having it home before I trailer it up north to the cabin to start with food plots.

Built a new Sugar Shack up north this past fall / winter and cooking maple syrup has never been more enjoyable doing it indoors. Now we have a lot more earth to move around to level off the area. Then comes a decision whether to rebuild the existing cabin or build a new cabin. If I wait a year or two, the existing cabin may fall down and then there is no decision to be made. I guess I'd rather not go that route though.

I'm gearing up for another busy fall in the Diablo Shop. I've got a Hus Ski 200 in the shop for a restoration. Also a Diablo 503 or two depending on how things go. A good friend has his Diablo 500 in the shop and we are looking at a full restoration on that as well. Lastly, I have a 444 I would like to get ready for the 60th, but Barrie said if I brought a Hus Ski instead of a Diablo, I'd never hear the end of the razzing. Plus, it would clash with my red jacket. :lol:

That's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well and would like to hear from you all.

Bruce
Finished Exterior less the front-001.jpg
Finished Exterior less the front-001.jpg (56.27KiB)Viewed 2067 times
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX