152!

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
152!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:50 pm

If you noticed at the bottom of the home page of this forum, it currently states that there were 152 users online on Sunday morning. Did you ever wonder how that could be possible?

That counter is looking at IP addresses that are connected to the forum. By clicking on the "Who is Online" link, you can see who is looking at what and what I find when there is a large amount of people online is many show as registering for the sight.

With that, I get very few new member requests and if you notice, there are very few new members added to the forum. That means that many of those online are spam bots and scammers trying to get into our forum. This is why we have some spam bot protection measures when people register and all new registrations come through an administrator to get permission to join.

It can be a lot of wasted time at times, but it's what we do to keep the forum valuable to it's members.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

husskifan

Re: 152!

Post by husskifan » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:33 am

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO BRUCE TO KEEP THIS FORUM UP AND RUNNING. IT HAS BEEN A GREAT RESOURCE FOR ME, AND A GREAT SOURCE OF ENJOYMENT.