quiet

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
husskifan
quiet

Post by husskifan » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:36 am

I THINK I HEAR CRICKETS WHEN I LOG INTO THIS SITE THIS TIME OF YEAR.IF RAIN WERE SNOW WE WOULD BE BURIED IN MAINE BY NOW. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT SUMMER.

DAN THE MAN

Re: quiet

Post by DAN THE MAN » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:43 pm

Hello pretty quiet Here too. We have some rain and we are doing some camping to relax before potato's season. Be safe every one.
DAN THE MAN
Hus Ski 200A
Hus Ski 400
Hus Ski 444
hus ski 200
Hus ski 600 twin Track
Hus ski 600 single track

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:39 pm

It's been wet here as well. Record breaking wet. Lake Michigan is at all time high records and I think Superior is as well. That does not bode well for the lakes that these two big lakes drain in to later this summer.

On a personal note for those that did not hear, I have retired from the mill after 31 years of service. I like to say that I am "semi-retired" as I'm sure I'll be doing something. So far April has been focused on Maple Syrup (52 gallons this year!) and May through mid July is about putting in a 24' pool and deck. Then will start getting up north more to the cabin where we have lots going on. Fall to follow and then winter not far behind.

Spent a fun week in Ontario fishing with friends. Caught plenty of fish and had a good time. On a funny note, at one point, I had a Northern wrapped up in a double treble hooked lure that got tangled up in my shoe and pants. Next thing I know, the lure is out of the Northern but still in my shoe and pants but also had one hook buried into my left index finger. I know that sounds bad, but we got it out without too much pain and on we went to fish the rest of the day.

Yes, it sure is quiet here on the site. Pretty normal for every summer. But I know a few of you are doing some work on your machines, so hats off to you!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Bruce
Canada 2019-001.jpg
Canada 2019-001.jpg (55.45KiB)Viewed 3155 times
Pool and Deck1.jpg
Pool and Deck1.jpg (57.38KiB)Viewed 3155 times
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

GD61

Post by GD61 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:09 am

Congratulations on your retirement Bruce. A 24' deep pool seems a little extreme. Maybe you could have gone with a 8 footer.