9/12/08 Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
9/12/08 Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Hi All,

Bruce checking in here to see how everyone is doing. Things have been pretty slow on the forum. I've been anxious for members (new members too) to start writing in and discussing our sport. Its that time of year when we start putting away our summer toys and get out our winter toys. Before we know it, snow will be on the ground. :)

Things in my Diablo world have been pretty busy.

- I've been working with the company that supplies Diablo key fobs and they are now sending me Hus Ski fobs. When I get them, I'll show you all what they look like. Also been working with the decal supplier to make a "Made in Canada" decal in English. Now we have them in both French and English. Lastly, I'm pretty close to being able to custom make a decal for your Diablo Serial Number that should be pretty close to the original.

- With Barrie's help, we have made progress identifying the pins and push caps for the throttle and brake levers. Still working on getting a better match, but have some pieces that are closer to the original than we had before.

- New Belts are on order from Gates. They should be in in a couple of weeks. For those of you that pre-ordered, I'll let you know when they come in.

- I've made another inquiry from Gates to see if they can reproduce the rubber tire for the bogie wheels.

- Received more re-produced nose cones and have them available. See the Chrome nose cone on the site. It's expensive, but really neat. Hope to have model 500 dashes available soon.

Get in the game and share your Hus Ski / Diablo adventures and stuff. Take care all.
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

devil dog

Re: 9/12/08 Chat

Post by devil dog » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:11 pm

Hi Bruce,I just wanted to say what a great acomplishment the website is as well as all the great parts and accessories! Thats alot for just 7 short months. I am excited about the drive belts! All the local swap meets are happening- almost one every weekend for the next month. Always fun looking at vintage junque and finding a good deal! 8-)

Barrie2777

Re: 9/12/08 Chat

Post by Barrie2777 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Hey Devil Dog, I hope to see you in Ste Eustache in two weeks.

On another note, all the skiis are done ready to ship. Probably another year before the next batch.