Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I just recently bought another Husski this summer, the machine came from Andover Minnesota. Thanks to Chuck for selling it to me. I know he was pretty attached to it, but appreciate him letting it go. He did some work on it 10 yrs ago. Chuck is a small engine guy and has it running nicely. Think I will run it as is this winter (maybe put some new skiis on it.)
- Its a good running unit. Starts in one pull. Were the original dash decals done with a silver background. Don't remember seeing one like that before.
- 625201853254.jpg (118.57 KiB) Viewed 652 times
- The skiis need to be replaced. They are repaired underneath in places. (I got a pair of Barries skiis with the deal.)
- 625201853229.jpg (115.4 KiB) Viewed 652 times
- Its going to need a new fender and some work to the hood scoop. Eventually new paint. (Also got one of Bruces fenders and a set of Barries decals with the machine.)
- 62520185326.jpg (108.54 KiB) Viewed 652 times
Bring on the snow