Diablo NYSSA People's Choice Award Winner

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
fasteddy
Diablo NYSSA People's Choice Award Winner

Post by fasteddy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:22 am

Hello All,
I am new to this forum and a ( new to me ) owner of a Diablo 503 and Hus-ski 444.

I collect Vintage Sleds and I just love a sled with a good story. The sled in the picture has such a story as it made it's way to and through the Diablo Shop to an owner on Lake Champlain. From there it made it's way to an owner in Rochester N.Y. (who won the NYSSA 2018 People's Choice Award) and on to me. I won't try to tell the entire story as I would probably screw it up. Maybe someday Bruce will lay it all out.... but that's for another day.

For today and this post I just want to pass along information on the award and recognize Bruce for his outstanding efforts on both this sled and his ongoing support of this hobby that we all enjoy.

http://nysnowmobiler.com/wp-content/upl ... _ezine.pdf

Article is on page 23. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Enough said !

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: Diablo NYSSA People's Choice Award Winner

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi Everyone,

This sled was originally restored in 2013/2014 and tagged along on a ride to the 2014 Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together in Gorham, New Hampshire. Randy and I dropped it off in Vermont where the new owner took possession of it.
DSC03095.JPG
DSC03095.JPG (142.28KiB)Viewed 1921 times
I guess some people buy Diablos to drive and others like to show them off. This particular one is making it's way across the USA picking up trophies along the way.

Thanks for the kind words Ed and Thank You for sharing,

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX