Diablo 50th Anniversary Celebration

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
snocatpete
Diablo 50th Anniversary Celebration

Post by snocatpete » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Just got home from the 50th anniversary get together and I personally want to thank Bruce for all his hard work and dedication in making this a fantastic event. It was super to get together with old friends and making new friends and finally putting faces to names! Seeing such a fabulous collection of Hus-skis and Diablos at one event was just amazing. Hats off to Bruce for an awesome job. I think we all appreciated the incredible work you did personally to make this weekend happen. I look forward to getting together with you at another Hus-ski/Diablo event in the future. Thanks again. Sincerely, Peter and Joan

myoldhus-ski

Re: Diablo 50th Anniversary Celebration

Post by myoldhus-ski » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Indeed Thank you Bruce and all those who put on the event. Tello's, the snowmobile club, the hotel. Thank you all. We had a great time. Jim

DAN THE MAN

Post by DAN THE MAN » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello From Shilo. Just got in, I have the same felling that PETE and JOAN wrote very well said. Thank very much BRUCE and family's.

DAN THE MAN
Hus Ski 200A
Hus Ski 400
Hus Ski 444
hus ski 200
Hus ski 600 twin Track
Hus ski 600 single track

Derek

Post by Derek » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:53 am

Charlene and I left Port Orange @ 7am Sunday morning, 25 hours later and 2 time zone changes later, we were sitting in the compound waiting for the ferry back to Grand Manan, another 1.5 hour trip. It was all worth it though. We met many great people, and saw lots of nice machines. To see so many of the same machines in 1 place so many years after production has stopped, is remarkable, to say the least. I hope everyone enjoyed the event as much as we did, and that everyone arrived home without incident. Many many thanks to Bruce, his family and everyone else that helped in this 50th Anniversary Celebration. A job very well done Bruce. I know everyone on this site appreciates your dedication, your knowledge and expertise. We thank you, Derek & Charlene Wakefield.

Roy Teske

Post by Roy Teske » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:43 pm

Thank-you Bruce, family and all who pitched in to help. Great weekend. I look forward to riding with all of you again.
Roy