08/03/08 In Canada Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
08/03/08 In Canada Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi all,

Checking in while on vacation. We started in Green Bay, Wisconsin (we as in my daughter and I) and drove down to Chicago. There, we picked up my oldest son and began our way down to Ohio. There we met with Chuck G in Urbana, Ohio and looked over his Diablo 500 and parts. After driving that Diablo for years, last year it threw a track and Chuck has decided to rebuild it later this summer. He has a good unit to start with, so hope he keeps us in the loop.

Next we drove over to Niagara Falls and spent the night. Then drove over to Barrie G's house in Arundel, Quebec today and are spending the night in town. What an incredible collection Barrie has. I can't even begin to explain. He is in the process of making about 20 pairs of skis for Diablos and Hus Skis. Not sure who all wants them, but first come first serve he tells me.

Tomorrow, on to Mile L's house in Milford, New Hampshire to look at his Diablo and Hus Ski collection.

Take care all,

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX