Kevin Lehse Benefit 8/17/16

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Kevin Lehse Benefit 8/17/16

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 pm

From my Facebook account. If you know Kevin, you know he is a genuine caring individual. Now I know why I have not been able to get in touch with him about the 50th. Please help if you can - Bruce

Hey fellow vintage sledders. Kevin Lehse needs our help. Kevin is from Fair Haven Minnesota and was diagnosed last week with Leukemia. Kevin is a long time vintage sled collector, builder, restorer, Antique Snowmobile Club of America Director, Waconia committee volunteer, snowmobile show judge, etc. The list of his contributions to our hobby and sport is L O N G. A sled raffle benefit is planned to help Kevin with his medical expenses. The Gottschalk Family Museum in Kimball, Minnesota has graciously stepped forward and donated a restored 1970 Sno Pony Mach II for the Kevin Lehse cancer benefit raffle. This sled is awesome! Tickets are $10 for one ticket or $40 for five tickets. Raffle drawing will be held Sunday, Sept. 11 at the conclusion of Hay Days Swap. Raffle Sled will be at both Princeton and Hay Days in the vintage sled display area where tickets can be purchased. If you can't make it to either event but would like to partite, send me an e-mail and I can arrange ticket purchases through Pay Pal. Kevin Lehse is a dear friend of snowmobile enthusiasts everywhere, so please help him with his battle with leukemia.

One photo is of Kevin riding an experimental Edger Hetteen built, Suzuki motorcycle engine powered Arctic Cat sled which will appear on the raffle posters at both events.

Lets all help make this a huge success and help Kevin back to recovery. If you'd like to send a card or note, it can be sent to:

St. Cloud Hospital
1406 6th Ave. N.
Kevin Lehse: Room N529
St. Cloud, MN. 5630

Posted By: Kevin Albers Time Posted: 2016-08-16 06:24:10
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: Kevin Lehse Benefit 8/17/16

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:02 am

Note - If you are interested in supporting the effort by purchasing some raffle tickets for a chance to win that 1970 Sno Pony Mach II, email Kevin Albers at kkafoxt@citescape.com. Kevin can send you a paypal invoice for which you can pay by paypal or a credit card. Or, I'm sure you could send him a check if you won't be at Princeton or Hay Days.

Thanks again,

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX