3/2/08 Be here at 8. Join Us!

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
3/2/08 Be here at 8. Join Us!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi all,

I'm back from sledding this weekend and will be on around 8 if anybody wants to join in a little talking.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

mike1937

Re: 3/2/08 Be here at 8. Join Us!

Post by mike1937 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:36 pm

hi bruce how are you

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:03 pm

Hi All,

I see we have a couple of new members on the forum. Welcome Mike and Arthur.

My weekend was great. I went up to camp Thursday night and got up early Friday morning. Drove the Viper from Elcho to Wittenburg and met up with 3 buddies (Jeff and Dean from Green Bay and Rick from Wausau). All three rode there Apexes in from their towns, so we all had several hours on the sleds when we met. After breakfast, we took off north through Phlox and up into Antigo where we needed a few things at Antigo Yamaha. Took off from there and went east and north and met my son Michael. Took off for an evening ride and ended the day with about 260 miles. Got up Saturday and drove another 150 before we all split. The three buddies drove their sleds home. Michael and I stay at the cabin one more night. He drove back to college and I came home.

Weather is terrible now. Lighting, rain and who knows what else before the night is over.

In regards to Diablo Stuff (cause I know that is what you are all here for). I met up with Bottomsup today and also met his lovely wife. That was a great visit and I could tell it was the first of many discussions and meetings between us. Really nice people.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Hi all again,

Just spent some time on the web site. I posted an excellent removal technique for the Primary Clutch suggested by Roy. A great idea.

I also posted pictures of the hats now available. They turned out very nice. Please take a look and let me know if you want some.

Taking off for the night. Talk to you all again soon.
Yamaha 600 SX