Who the heck is this Schoobytwo guy and why is he posting?

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Who the heck is this Schoobytwo guy and why is he posting?

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Ok guys, I'm probably driving you all crazy. :D

When you look on the forum, my user has replied last on all segments of the forum. You have to be thinking "Doesn't Bruce have anything else constructive to do?"

Well, this is the time of year where it's the calm before the storm. Guys are looking at the forum and thinking about their Hus Skis and Diablos, but just quite not ready yet to pull them out. Most of you are still in summer mode and I can't blame you for that. For some, kids are getting ready to head back to school. But this I can tell you, the storm is a coming when the vast group of over 600 owners that I know of will start to pull their machines out of storage and get ready for that first snow! The smell of two stroke will be in the air and people will again be saying "What the HELL is that?" when you drive your machines.

So Go Go Diablo is ramping up getting ready to support where we can. I'm getting parts made and stocking up on restoration and repair parts. Rebuilding motors, gearboxes and gas tanks. Making seats, buying decals and the list goes on. I'll do what I can to get ready for you when the cold weather calls.

On another note, if you are one of those guys out there thinking about your Diablo knowing it needs a lot of work to get it ready, or possibly thinking about getting a Diablo project, there is still plenty of time between now and when the snow flies to get a Diablo ready no matter the condition. I'm here to help with your Diablo or if you need a Diablo, I have quite an inventory of projects that you can get and still refurbish or restore this year.

Think snow ya all and let the storms begin!

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

jayvee43

Re: Who the heck is this Schoobytwo guy and why is he postin

Post by jayvee43 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Yikes! Snowed in southern Alberta last week. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hi Bruce. Well, i'm with you on the subject. I'm starting to think "next Move" for my 500. I am going to continue documenting the crank rod bearing replacement and using micro-meter for the re-alignment. I purchased a special "brass hammer" just for that.

Also, i have to start thinking sand blaster on the ski-seater. And the hood.

Won't be long now. (I'm working on my next order already) :P I'll fire up a e-mail your way some time in September. Won't be long.

Jesse
1971 Snowbug
1967 Diablo rouge 500