I am a new member Thanks to you all.

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Peter
I am a new member Thanks to you all.

Post by Peter » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:06 pm

I everybody!

I retired 5 years ago,built a garage and a 3 flor cottage and did all the furniture and the kitchen and toilet cabinet,inside and outside in wood.

My whife stll working so I have plenty of time to work in the shop making wood smoking pipes and pens.

Afer visiting your site,and sum of others,discussing about antique snow flyers,I want to find a Hus-Ski in fair condition to be able to go many times

to the cottage of a good frend a few miles from here in the forest.

So I am very happy to be with experience guys like you to start this adventure,this will remind me the yong time when I was working at James Bay.

NO! NO! I dont wanth you to fall a sleep, I just wanth to tell you how much I am happy! to be with You.

Please informe me if somebody have a good HS for me.I will take good care of it. :D

regards to ALL.

Peter from Coaticook QC.

BillNH

Re: I am a new member Thanks to you all.

Post by BillNH » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:51 am

Welcome, Peter. I don't have a Hus ski, but I can sympathize with you, I just retired this last fall. and have the time to finish my 503. Hoping to get me new crank seals and take it for a ride on the trail soon.
Bill, 503 Diablo Rouge, 444 mongrel. 2009 Arctic Cat 570