Old Iron IV - Braaaping through the countryside!

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Old Iron IV - Braaaping through the countryside!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi all,

Thought some of you might be interested to know we had a special visitor at the shop this past Sunday.

Daniel Cedolia from Sno Sled Entertainment and Braaap Films was on-site to take some footage for the next Old Iron IV DVD. Many of you know Daniel in that although he is from Ontario, he travels throughout the US and Canada to film footage of all kinds of snowmobile events and puts together professional presentations of those events. Old Iron IV is the 6th video in the Old Iron series and we were glad to have him join us for some fun in the sun and snow!

Left to right - That's me under the Beaver Hat (thanks for the hat Keith G!) on the 500, Tom Winters from Green Bay on his 503, my son Mike from Three Lakes who lead the charge through the snow, and Pete Schmidt from Brillion on his beautiful 502.
DSC_0443-002.JPG
DSC_0443-002.JPG (64.94KiB)Viewed 2354 times
Daniel getting the camera set up for a little trail ride video.
DSC03287.JPG
DSC03287.JPG (164.57KiB)Viewed 2354 times
We did a lot of cruising around on this gorgeous day:
DSC03291.JPG
DSC03291.JPG (143.31KiB)Viewed 2354 times
Hope he found some footage worth using. You can look for the DVD later this summer!
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: Old Iron IV - Braaaping through the countryside!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Hi All,

Old Iron IV is ready.
Old Iron VI DVD insert-3 (1).jpg
Old Iron VI DVD insert-3 (1).jpg (49.72KiB)Viewed 2111 times
The description is as follows:

The old iron series keeps getting better with age -- just like the old classics of yesteryear. This year's
installment takes you back to Waconia for a commemorative acknowledgement celebrating Yamaha.
See more fine classics and get behind the bars with ride footage from Cochrane Ontario. Here we join the
club and ride with vintage and classic sleds and explore their museum and unique polar bear habitat and
all the goods enclosed within.

Other segments feature Eagle River's Classic World Championships, a staple in our Old Iron series.
New to the series this year is a special ride with Go Go Diablo and special features with Bolens Diablo
Rouge. Also new to Old Iron is a vintage ride & show at the White Pine Lodge in Christmas Michigan.

A total of three new museum segments including the Top of the Lake in Naubinway, Michigan and
Snowmobile Headquarters in Eagle River, Wisconsin Lots of point of view footage of riding. Over 115
minutes in HD format.

I have copies available for $27 in the US and $30 to Canada. These prices include shipping. While you are at it, this is a great time to get some ball caps ($18 each) and knit hats ($20 each) for Holiday gifts. I'll combine shipping where I can. I appreciate your support.

Bruce bruce@gogodiablo.com
DSC03656.JPG
DSC03656.JPG (166.2KiB)Viewed 2111 times
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX