6/15/08 Chat - Happy Father's Day

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
6/15/08 Chat - Happy Father's Day

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Hi all,

Hope all you father's out there had a great father's day. For myself and my family, We enjoyed church and brunch with the Mrs. Schoobytwo's Mom and Dad. Then took a nap while occassionally checking in on the Milwaukee Brewers Game. They won. Then went over to my parent's house and had supper there. Came home and watched Tiger force a playoff in the USGA. That was fun to see.

In regards to Diablo stuff, I've got lots of good stuff going on. Working on covers for a friend in Ohio. Just ordered more hats (all three). Have the screen printer making a Hus Ski logo for banners. Hope to design a Hus Ski 444 cover from Rock's 444 before I deliver it next week. Also getting Rene and Andrew's 502 ready for the trip to Ontario. In between all that, working on the new shop. Hope to have that done by the end of June to be able to get all the units and parts inside and stored in an organized fashion.

I have a couple of fuel tanks out getting cleaned and coated if anyone is looking for those. They should be done in a couple of weeks. Also have some handles and bumpers out getting chromed. About a month for those if anybody needs them.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX