6/10/08 Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
6/10/08 Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi all,

Not much action on the forum this time of year. I can certainly understand that as everyone is busy as heck.

For me, the focus is the shop we are building. The poles are up and the concrete is going in tomorrow.

Last weekend, I drove to Grand Rapids, Michigan to pick up some Diablo parts. 18 hours and 840 miles in one day. The trip was good and it was fun to spend some time with Bill Sr and Bill Jr talking Diablos and other interests. Bill Jr. told me a funny story when he was driving his Diablo home from a tavern a long ago without a helmet. An officer stopped him and questioned why no helmet as helmets are a requirement in Michigan. Bill explained that the Diablo was not a snowmobile, but an all purpose utility vehical made by Bolens. He explained that back home he has all the attachments (rotor tillers and things). The officer did not know what to think, so he let Bill on his way.

I believe that. I had someone ask me once "Is that a Generator?". That was funny too as I had to laugh a bit.

Take care all.
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX