1/10/13 Waiting for more snow chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
1/10/13 Waiting for more snow chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Hi all,

It's certainly a busy time of year even if we are not snowmobiling much. I've driven the 503 restoration and several repaired Diablos up and down the driveway and around the shop, but not much else. Hope you all are finding time for family, friends and a little fun out in the elements.

Tonight's forecast is for RAIN!!!! We have about 8" of snow, but it will be pretty much gone by Saturday. Then my friends from Canada are sending down some cold weather. I hope it mixes with a little bit of moisture and blankets Wisconsin with fluffy fun. Long range forecast for this area for the rest of the month is temperatures more near normals for January.

Several weeks till the Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together. Hope many of you are planning on coming. With the cold forecast, we expect to get snow. It will be fun to see how many Hus Skis and Diablos we can get out on a trail ride.

What else is going on out there. As Bart would say - Show us a little bit of that Bolens Love!

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Cooter

Re: 1/10/13 Waiting for more snow chat

Post by Cooter » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey Bruce, I was fortunate to have enough snow in my woods to ride. I got more miles on this year than last year. The Durasurf you put on my skis are holding up great. I don,t feel so bad crossing the gravel road or my driveway knowing my wood skis wont wear out. Pray for snow, see you in Spencer