5/26/08 Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Rock
5/26/08 Chat

Post by Rock » Mon May 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Hi all
It's been a beautiful day up in Kap today. This morning we had rain then freezing rain and then snow. What a wonderful day. I almost got scared thinking maybe I would had another chance going for another ride. Fat chance for that now. Snow is all gone.
Hus-ski 200A
65 Snowbug
73 Olympique 300
71 Snow Cruiser
196? Rat Hus-ski

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: 5/26/08 Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Mon May 26, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi all,

Here in the US, we celebrated Memorial Day. It was a nice day with sun in the 60's. This last Saturday, we met Ken P from Manitoba in St.Paul Minnesota. Ken picked up his 502 and brought it back across the border. Lost the seat along the way, but said it was no worse for the wear.

Last week, I sent a used seat cover to Mike in Oconomowoc to see if he can make new seat covers for us. Mike also says he can get us some particle foam which is the type of foam originally used in the seats. Terry in Manawa is working with someone to get the wooden frames made.

Also awaiting word from Kevin regarding his ability to make new dashes for all Diablo models along with some nose cones and Nacelle Covers.

Last week, sent some 503 dash decal samples up to Intech Graphics so they can reproduce a decal kit for a 503. I'll be buying a batch of decal kits if anybody needs any.

Also, this is the last week to get your guess in for the Where Waldo contest on the web site. Come on all you members. Take a look and get me your guess via email.

Lots of stuff going on to benefit all. Keep in touch.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

cdnprairie

Post by cdnprairie » Mon May 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Hi All,

Sunny and 11F on the prairie today. I met up with Bruce in St. Paul this past Saturday and took delivery of my Diablo. Heh Bruce, hooked up the ski seater and took a spin around the house when I got home...Great! Now its time to take her down nut by nut and start the refurbishing. :D

Ken

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Tue May 27, 2008 9:45 pm

That is something you and Mike N from McFarland have in common. The first thing he did when he got his Hus Ski home was to tear the lawn up. Glad to hear you took her for a spin. Looking forward to a few pics as you tear it apart.
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX