6/20/12 A Forum Drawing Chat!

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Re: 6/20/12 A Forum Drawing Chat!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 am

The banners are about 23" X 17" and are made of Duck Cloth. I have the Diablo banners on hand, but am currently out of the Hus Ski banners but can get more made if people are interested. They cost $15 each without grommets in the corners and $20 each with the grommets.
100_4467.JPG
100_4467.JPG (14.96KiB)Viewed 2311 times
100_4469.JPG
100_4469.JPG (13.46KiB)Viewed 2311 times
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

swen

Post by swen » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:30 am

they look really nice bruce! better send me a diablo without grommets.. perfect placemat for under my plate at the table
:]

blimkijw

Post by blimkijw » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 am

So I have been busy as well, Still building my home, working, cutting fire wood and milling timber but still managing to do some more odds and ends to my little traveler that im itching to try since our snow melted before recieving my new clutches that were built at Quality drive systems. My Comet 30's that I was running just wasn't enought for the Hp out of my little modified honda with the gear ratio i was running to drive them tracks. This year I learned what the term Efficiency meant in the wonderful world of clutching. Its one thing to make some fast, but its another thing to make something last, which wasnt happening after a Chalk River Run or an afternoon with the Ladz. But I was able to track down a old friend of the Gendrons who aided them in their clutching solutions for their JLO 292 powerd hus-skis over 15 yrs ago. This guy is the founder of this california based businessand is still working on the tools and even remembered Larry's weird application for his clutches (hus-ski) this guy is my kinda guy, if he cant buy it, he makes it which was my solution since comet wasnt and has not manufacted any comet 500 and salsbury 780 style clutches in years. I will be filling you in some more Bruce a little latter of whats now planed. for what machine and what im doing with my old clutch set up. Remember I like to think outside the box!! Also last month I stumbeled across some old hus ski picks of my traveller on my moms computer of when i first got it and when i first but the honda in it 6 yrs ago. Time Flys, and it looks pretty redonkulious. As well I found a picture of my fathers 444 that he retored in the mid 80's , im still looking for the rest of the pictures of us working on that relic when i was just a little guy. I guess its in the blood line!! other than myself , my buddy Rusty is getting real close to completion with his small block honda powered 200a, hes been goin at it hard in the last little while. I have a few mods I have to do for him on his front drive but once thats done, it will be tear down the tractor and paint what hasnt been done yet.
Anywhoo, I will chat latter and stay tuned for some pics.