1/8/12 Map Chat

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
1/8/12 Map Chat

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi all,

It's been months since the Hus Ski / Diablo Map has been updated, so I apologize. However, tonight I found the time to get it done. If you are new to the site, check it out and see if I put you in the right city. If you wonder who might have a Hus Ski or Diablo around your area, check it out too. You never know, you might have a fellow owner right in your back yard.

There is still no snow in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area. It's hard to believe. It will be the middle of January before the weather could change. We are still hoping for snow.

The good news is that the warm weather has allowed me to get some things done I was dreading with the cold weather coming. I'm finishing up another batch of gas tank restorations. All the outside work of cleaning them is complete. Now they can be finished up in the warm shop. Also finished up a batch of bogie wheels and 503 Bottom Motor Mounts that require me to work out in the elements when I baking the powder coating on. I hope to be done with those till spring.

Let winter come!

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX