5/4/08 Sunday Chat - what a beutiful day!

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
5/4/08 Sunday Chat - what a beutiful day!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun May 04, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi all,

It was a great spring day in Wisconsin for what seems like forever. Everything is budding, the grass is growing and I even worked up a bit of a sweat is the sun. Long time coming.

Also worked on Diablo covers and banners. I think everyone will like those banners. We should be able to make them for about $15 without grommets and $20 with grommets. When I get one done, I'll add it to the site as they are out at the printers as we speak.

Also drove on down to Hortonville this weekend and looked at Roger R's two 503s. Wow they are in pretty great shape. Roger knows a friend by the name of Clem who was an engineer at the Bolens' Port Washington plant. I hope one day to meet Clem someday and if I do, you all will hear about the visit.

Also preparing Ken P's Diablo for delivery in two weeks. Going through it and checking it out. Needs a little gas tank repair (somebody had the straps too tight. This one's going back together with some padding on those corners). Also needs a fresh kit into the carb to get the pump and check valves to work properly. Other than that, pretty well ready to go.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: 5/4/08 Sunday Chat - what a beutiful day!

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm

On another note, a request to all you Diablo Gear Heads out there - I have a couple of questions out there on the "Diablo Questions" page without responses. Could use a little help if you have suggestions.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX