5/2/08 It's a rainy day Friday

Daily member chats. Here is a place where you can ramble on about what ever you choose.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
5/2/08 It's a rainy day Friday

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri May 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi all,

It's a crappy rainy day here in Wisconsin. The backyard is flooded and the rain is supposed to come down through tomorrow. Hey Dave, is your boathouse flooded out? Got a fun weekend planned around the house. Working on a few Diablos in the garage along with building some more Technical Packets and covers. Also doing some more site clearing for the garage.

I see we have another member who joined. Welcome Jeff Rogers! Jeff has been on one day and already he's posting and replying like a pro. Jeff, how about telling us a little about you, your sleds and where you are from?

That goes for all you new members who joined in the last few days. Welcome all and tell us something about you. Be sure to fill out your profile (that goes for all members), because it's nice to know a little about you. Also, if you want a picture added to your profile and don't quite know how to do that, send it to me and I'll add it for you.

bschoblaska@new.rr.com

What's going on in everyone else's neck of the woods?

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Barrie2777

Re: 5/2/08 It's a rainy day Friday

Post by Barrie2777 » Fri May 02, 2008 7:40 pm

My neck of the wood s is finally clear of snow but if I want to trailer my machine to the "back forty" I would be able to have a may ride...hmmmmm what am I doing tomorrow?????

Some part exchanges are coming together. Bruce, have you that metal ring I mentioned. It is not in any of my manuals but is directly next to the recoil and goes on top of the flywheel opening.

I just noticed in the Photo of Ron E's 500 that there are 4 bumper supports and grab handles on the sled????

RONOUE

Post by RONOUE » Fri May 02, 2008 8:12 pm

THE RAIN IS OVER HERE IN NORTHERN MAINE. NOW MAJOR FLOODING AS THE RIVER LET OUT. LAKE WILL GO OUT IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS... TOOK LAST RIDE LAST SUNDAY. THE RAIN TOOK CARE OF THAT .... THERE IS ONLY SNOW IN THE WOODS AND ALONG THE EDGES OF FIELDS. STILL DRIFTS OF 2-3 FT SOME FIELD EDGES. LAKES WILL LET OUT IN COUPLE OF WEEKS CAN' T WAIT TO DIP SOME SMELTS FOR A SPRING FEAST. PUTTING THE HUS-SKI'S AWAY THIS WEEKEND

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri May 02, 2008 8:39 pm

Barrie, I'm going to send you a picture. See if this is what you are describing.
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX