Building new tracks for Hus Ski 444

A place to ask all your questions about Hus Skis or just a great place to spread a little of that Yellow Pride.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Building new tracks for Hus Ski 444

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:29 pm

Hi all you Hus Ski people,

I'm not shy in saying I know little about these yellow birds, but when people send me stuff that I think will benefit all, I try and put the information out there somewhere to share.

Mike N (rebuilder555 on our forum) from McFarland, Wisconsin did just that. Mike is in the process of rebuilding his 444 and has reproduced the tracks. As he is sharing pictures and commentary, I'm adding them to the "Hus Ski" tab at the web site. Look at the "Building Tracks" tab.

Mike also had new cleats made. These pictures are on the site also. If interested, Mike made extra and has them available. How Cool!

Take care all!
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Fused

Re: Building new tracks for Hus Ski 444

Post by Fused » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 am

I have a 444 and would like to replace the cleats, someone had installed hy-fax type material instead of the wood.

wallis1924

Re: Building new tracks for Hus Ski 444

Post by wallis1924 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:04 pm

hi iam in the process of rebilding a 444 hus ski and iam macking a new track as we speak and was woundering what you guys used for belt laceing i was going to use alligator rs125 laceing but it wont work on 5/16 bealting not wide enouff i cant use my old ones because they are worne out any help would be great