Hus Ski skis with Durasurf

A place to ask all your questions about Hus Skis or just a great place to spread a little of that Yellow Pride.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Hus Ski skis with Durasurf

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:22 pm

For years, I've been putting Durasurf wear skins on all my Diablo skis. The Durasurf protects the bottoms of the skis from the typical wear and tear as all you know happens when we drive them. The material also adds superior support and protection to the skis to prevent them from cracking and absorbing moisture which causes them to get soft.

The problem with the Durasurf is the color. I've always purchased it in black to match the black Diablos Skis. And black skins on varnished Hus Ski skis just did not look cool. Well, I've solved that problem.

I now have yellow Durasurf available to adhere to skis. This is the first one and as you can see, it takes a lot of clamps and things to glue it down evenly.
DSC02061.JPG
DSC02061.JPG (168.45KiB)Viewed 2427 times
I'll post more soon with some more information about how you can get Durasurf on your skis.
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Cooter

Re: Hus Ski skis with Durasurf

Post by Cooter » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Wow! That is a lot of clamps. :lol:

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: Hus Ski skis with Durasurf

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Once adhered, the edges of the laminate are trimmed with a router and belt sander.

Sorry, the materials are not available for mailing. Although I could mail the Durasurf, I can not mail the adhesive. Also, small quantity orders are not available through the distributor. With that, the only option I have available is to send your new or very slightly used skis to me. Once the Durasurf is installed, you have a permanent wear resistant bottom to the last pair of skis a guy should ever need.

$100/pair.
DSC02069.JPG
DSC02069.JPG (161.77KiB)Viewed 2391 times
DSC02068.JPG
DSC02068.JPG (155.74KiB)Viewed 2391 times
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX