Diablo 500

A place for all your Diablo Rouge Questions or just a place to shoot the bull about those little Red Devils.
Rock
Diablo 500

Post by Rock » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi all

Since i have decide to restore my 500 i need some input from members. I'm thinking of putting chrome on the 500. I know that the bumper the Handles the gas cap and the Nose Cone are Chrome but i would like to put more chrome on it.

What about the top and the bottum motor mount and the brake assembly? What else can i chrome under the hood? Are the brackets of the bumper suppose to be Chrome or just black? Mayby chrome brackets would be nice.

Tks to all

Take care
Rock
Hus-ski 200A
65 Snowbug
73 Olympique 300
71 Snow Cruiser
196? Rat Hus-ski

devil dog

Re: Diablo 500

Post by devil dog » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 am

Hi Rock,How about the primary clutch cover? Mabe the secondary clutch too as long as where the drive belt rides is scuffed a little so there is no slippage. I would probobly keep the bumper brackets black.

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: Diablo 500

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Jeez, when it comes to chroming extra parts, there may be no end to where to stop. I'd add in the tri-pod carb cover, the shroud around the motor head, the gas tank, the 500 has the extra brace across the top of the handle bars, the tin covers on the gearbox would look cool in chrome. On the ski seater, maybe some chrome toe clips, seat spring or the spring clamps.

Like I said, where would you stop to get a tricked out Diablo? :?
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX