Diablo paint code

A place for all your Diablo Rouge Questions or just a place to shoot the bull about those little Red Devils.
Rock
Diablo paint code

Post by Rock » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi All

:?: Can somebody give me the paint code for the Diablo's. The US paint code won't work in Canada. I've tried to get the code that Barries put on the web site for the Hus-ski's but I was not able to get it made. I've tried at 2 different places in Kap and they don't have a clue about the Hus-ski code.

:twisted: I'm thinking of painting my other 500 candy Apple red. I think that would look nice. I'm also thinking of putting somekind of devil on both side of the hood. Please let me know what you think about the red that i wan't to use and mayby give me some idea's of what kind of devils should I put.

Tks
Rock
Hus-ski 200A
65 Snowbug
73 Olympique 300
71 Snow Cruiser
196? Rat Hus-ski

cdnprairie

Re: Diablo paint code

Post by cdnprairie » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Hi All,

Rock,I am just in the process of getting my 502 painted. The guy I am using has been in the autobody business for a long long time and used Ditzler paints. The local autobody supply company has been able to cross ref the old ditzler number to a current paint. I'll run by tomorrow and get the details and post.

Ken

cdnprairie

Re: Diablo paint code

Post by cdnprairie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Hi Rock,

Here is the technical data on the Gypsy Red from the prairies.It sure looks like Bruce's.

55 GM Gypsy Red #596
"AUTOWARE" is the paint which is a water based product (base/clear)

Color Map: 1 litre

361 637.7g
098 24.0g
954 99.0g
568 261.9g

Ken