Drive and Idler Sprockets

A place for all your Diablo Rouge Questions or just a place to shoot the bull about those little Red Devils.
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Drive and Idler Sprockets

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi all,

We are investing in rubber pressure molds to be able to mold new rubber onto the original drive and idler sprockets used on Diablos. More to come on that later this month.

What I am looking for now are old drive and idler sprocket hubs to use as cores. If you have any old sprockets around, please contact me at bruce@gogodiablo.com.

Thank you for your assistance!

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

devil dog

Re: Drive and Idler Sprockets

Post by devil dog » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 pm

I recently went through the sprockets I have. Like you said, really no reason to have bad sprockets laying around any more. Recieved the freshly remolded ones and have to say they are better than NOS. Mmmm. That new rubber smell too! These are really going to change the game for some otherwise potentially parted out or abandoned Diablos. Thanks Bruce for an amazing remolded part. :D

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Thanks for your comments Mike. It's because of people like you and many others who buy these parts that makes it possible for me to invest in them.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Cory Moffat

Post by Cory Moffat » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:27 pm

As I see it we all would be lost without the efforts of Bruce and Barrie. Thanks Guys!