Hus Ski 50th Anniversary in Alliston - Share you stuff!

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Roy Teske
Re: Hus Ski 50th Anniversary in Alliston - Share you stuff!

Post by Roy Teske » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 am

Sorry Ron. I've mis-led you. I only wish I owned the Yamahas. They belong to a co-worker. I spend any free time I have keeping my Diablo in top shape. When you ride with a large group of Hus-skis most of the time, it just wouldn't do to break down. A lot of my riding is solo in fairly remote country. Long walk out for my old legs. Also guys count on me to carry the tools they need and I supply towing services when required. I just recently did a photo shoot with Barrie to show people what to carry to repair a broken throttle cable on the trail. Constance Bay, Ontario is just west of Ottawa on the Ottawa River. Keep your tracks down.

Vintage srx

Re: Hus Ski 50th Anniversary in Alliston - Share you stuff!

Post by Vintage srx » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:30 am

Roy I sent the pics u posted to the guy that employs my company as he is a mega vintage yamaha fan and major speed nut , he called me this morning and he wants me to move mountains if necessary to get ahold of the person who owns that srx with viper motor , can you please PLEASE help me out ! I think it may be best we email or text or call So my email is lemkeone@msn.com and my cell number is 612-385-1330 THANKYOU ROY
444 Hus-Ski (restored)
444 Hus-Ski (original)
76 Yamaha Srx 440
77 Yamaha Srx 440
79 Yamaha Srx 440
81 Yamaha Srx 440
98 Yamaha Srx 600