Hi all

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Rock
Hi all

Post by Rock » Sat May 16, 2009 7:19 am

How's everybody doing these days. Here in Kapuskasing it's raining and tomorrow we are getting snow.
:D Last week i purchase a Hus-ski 600 BUT please don't tell my wife LOL . She doen't know about this one . She will find out when i go and pick it up in October . I'm trying to buy a Hus-ski 400 . If it's a good price i will pick it up at the same time in October.

My wife told me last week that she want's us to go in Cuba next year so i told her that i will get another Hus-ski before going to Cuba. She din't say no so here i am bying 2 Hus-ski behind her back. I think i'll be in TROUBLE pretty soon. I might be sleeping in the garage with the Hus-ski soon. My wife hate's getting on snowmachines.

Last week we had a family barbecue and my son decide that when it's time he wan't the Hus-ski 200a. That time is not now. Mayby when i'm 70 years old. LOL

If i purchase those 2 Hus-ski my collection will be almost done. I will need only 2 more the Snow Traveller and the Model 200

WISH ME LUCK guys

Take care
Rock
Hus-ski 200A
65 Snowbug
73 Olympique 300
71 Snow Cruiser
196? Rat Hus-ski

vmaxx4

Re: Hi all

Post by vmaxx4 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:56 am

Rock

Just remember, it is always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. :)

Good luck.....Mark.