Ste Eustache show

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Barrie2777
Ste Eustache show

Post by Barrie2777 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:11 pm

The rain held off util we were packed and ready to go home. What luck! The forcast was for 50 mm (2 inches) of rain due to the tail end of a hurricane but it never came our way. I believe show attendance was down as well as less vendors and exhibitiors but that is only a gut feeling and not officially from any of the organizers. There were only two restored HUS-SKIs and one restored Diablo at the show. It was my great honor to haul home the public's "Second Choice Award" for restored antique sled for my 1963 , model 200 HUS-SKI. Divid's Vintage snowmobile site has all the details. Trading was vigourous , so I did come home with more than I left with. Looks like another Diablo may end up in my yard at a time to yet be determined. (Hope Helen isn't here on that day!) I am off for a short holiday (25th anniversary) and will be back Oct 4th. All skii that were ordered will be sent after that day. Snow is coming!!!