One last run

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
tweivoda
One last run

Post by tweivoda » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:20 am

Our good friend Bruce delivered my beautiful 503 back in early March. I was able to go for a short ride around the house but the snow was pretty much gone by then in SE Minnesota. So last Sunday we picked up enough snow for a ride. I had forgot how much fun I had missed since I sold my previous 503 back in 2011.

It took me a couple of minutes to remember the technique required to turn these guys in tight areas but it came back pretty quick. I took it for a ride along the highway in front of my place and its hilarious to watch the look and pointing that the public does when the see these unique machines.

As you would expect, Bruce has this one running beautifully and its appearance is actually quite good. Later his summer I will finish the cosmetic part with paint and decals but I am looking forward to the shows and runs next winter.

I extend a big thank you to Mr. Schoblaska for keeping this passion alive. You duh man.

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: One last run

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Thank you Terry. It was great to get a Diablo under your roof again.

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

voltswagon

Re: One last run

Post by voltswagon » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:53 pm

Where are the pics?