Top of the Lake - Mid-February Event

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Top of the Lake - Mid-February Event

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:22 am

Hi all,

Barrie Graham and I will be at the event in Naubinway, Michigan this year. Looking forward to seeing lots of friends and get some riding in as well. If you are in need of parts, let us know and it possible we can bring them along. I may also have some Diablos to sell, so if interested, shoot me an email at bruce@gogodiablo.com. See you there.

28th Top of the Lake Snowmobile Show & Ride – Sponsored by the Top of the Lake Communities Assoc. Featured sled this year will be the Boa Ski snowmobiles. The Boa Brothers Reunion will be held during the show.

Feb. 14 & 15, 2020. It's our 28th Annual weekend of fun with the old sleds in Naubinway, MI, located 45 miles west of the Mackinac Bridge on US 2 in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

Friday – 8:00am till 10:30am – Breakfast at the Naubinway Pavilion (1 block south of the blinking light on US 2), sponsored by the Top of the Lake Communities Assoc.

Friday – 11:00am - Ride leaving from the Museum area. Ride 13 miles to Cranberry Lodge, on the Hiawatha Sportsman's Club, for an eventful afternoon with lots of "sled talk" and brats & hotdogs, just like the good-old-days. All snowmobiles & riders are welcome. (Please note the later start time)

Friday – 3:00-8:00pm – Get-together at the new museum building and go on a short, 3 mile Night Ride beginning at 6:30pm. Bonfire on the trail.

Saturday - 10am-3pm. Display of all sleds in downtown Naubinway. Free registration will be at the Snowmobile Museum, on the north side of US 2. Machines will be on display in front of the stores on the south side of US 2. Bring whatever machine you have. This is a fun event. We do award a plaque for Favorite Featured Sled on Sat. night.

Banquet from 4:30-5:30 at the Engadine/Garfield Town Hall, following with a presentation on the featured sled by Don Hamilton & John McGuirk, raffle drawings and an auction, with the proceeds going to the Top of the Lake Museum Building Fund. We would appreciate any donations for the auction. All donations are tax deductible.

Sunday (Ice permitting) - 12:00pm. Trailer sleds to St. Ignace and ride the Ice Bridge to Mackinac Island (ice conditions permitting). Meet at the Starline Dock. This is not a Museum sponsored event. Anyone is welcome to join in the ride.

For more info, call Charlie at 906-291-0628, the Museum at 906-477-6298, or email info@snowmobilemuseum.com.
Raffle drawing will be held at 7:00pm at the Engadine/Garfield Township Hall during the Banquet. Get your tickets ahead of time or at the Show!
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Barrie2777

Re: Top of the Lake - Mid-February Event

Post by Barrie2777 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:23 am

Im loading today so if you need parts please email me.