Constance Bay Run to Quyon - February 17th

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
Constance Bay Run to Quyon - February 17th

Post by Go Go Diablo » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:53 am

Although not an official Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together like we might have done in the past, a few of us are planning to travel to Constance Bay, Ontario this year to join in the 12th Annual Run to Quyon. The event supports the local Legion and is February 17th, 2019. The location is the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 616 in Constance Bay and it starts at 10AM.

Mike O'Reilly describes the event as an off-trail ride meaning no permits or paperwork required. Entry fees are $10 (proceeds to the Legion) and this includes food and awards on the return to the Legion. Breakfast is also available for $10. The run is to Gavan's Hotel in Quyon, QB which is about 16 miles round trip.

Mike says "16 miles does not sound like a lot, but between breakdowns and socializing, it can be a real struggle to get everyone back for awards at 3PM. It's a full day event".

More details to follow!
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: Constance Bay Run to Quyon - February 17th

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:42 pm

The Constance Bay Run is a little over a month away, but coming up quickly. Mike asked that I share this poster with everyone. If you want a copy of it to post somewhere, shoot me an email and I can send you a copy.

Hope we have a great turnout to support a worthy cause!

Bruce
Poster-001.jpg
Poster-001.jpg (45.12KiB)Viewed 3156 times
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX