2015 Fall Hus Ski / Diablo Newsletter

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
2015 Fall Hus Ski / Diablo Newsletter

Post by Go Go Diablo » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi all,

Just sent out the latest Newsletter. If you did not get it, you must not be on the list!

But then one must ask - "If I'm not on the list, how do I get on the list?"

That is easy. Go to gogodiablo.com and at the bottom of the Home Page is a place to sign up. And if you sign up, I will send you the Newsletter.

Now here is a little challenge for you all. If you read the newsletter, the picture included is from an event. If you can tell me where that event is from, I'll toss your name in a hat and pick a winner of a little prize.

Thanks all,

Bruce
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: 2015 Fall Hus Ski / Diablo Newsletter

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Sorry, but there were no winners for guessing the Newsletter picture. This was from one of the Hus Ski Hustles organized by the Top of the Lake Snowmobile Museum. If you have never stopped in Naubinway when driving through the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan, you should make a point of stopping by and seeing the museum.

Bruce
Yamaha 600 SX

fap67

Post by fap67 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Bruce, how about posting the picture, so I can see if I would have recognized it. The picture wasn't in my email. My internet was working slowly then and I figured that was what the problem was, that email has since been deleted. Thanks

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:10 pm

This is the picture in the Newsletter:
IMG_2997-001.JPG
IMG_2997-001.JPG (33.79KiB)Viewed 8136 times
The Newsletter's main focus was looking for suggestions on where to have the 2016 Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together. Suggestions were due by the end of October and unfortunately, we did not receive any suggestions. If someone is willing to work with one of their local events and can offer a place to meet, ride and enjoy company, shoot me an email.

Thanks all,

Bruce
Yamaha 600 SX